Job Brief: - HybrisWorld is a pioneer in the On-Demand Consulting industry, providing Dedicated IT Staffing and Extended Workforce solutions to meet the technical needs of modern businesses. We are looking for business-minded professionals to join our team. A call for qualified individuals with unrivalled Sales expertise in digital transformation solutions, e-commerce integration services, and product development solutions.
As a Sales Director, you will be in charge of overseeing all new client opportunities, with a focus on larger enterprises, from initial contact to close. As a result, you must be able to:
1. Manage and maintain a solid network of partner and industry contacts. 2. Recognize the landscape of technology and professional services - Bring a broader business and technological perspective to the table. Understand the technical and business landscapes, as well as the challenges and opportunities.
3. Develop a deep understanding of HybrisWorld’s service offerings, strengths, and differentiators and leverage this knowledge to create opportunities in our target market
4. Win new clients as part of a team - Take the lead on opportunities from initial contact to close. Navigate complex environments, pulling together multiple strings to close effectively.
5. Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
1. As a Director of sales, you will work closely to support HybrisWorld corporate Salesgoals.
2. Act as a business owner for HybrisWorld in your market and region.
3. Be a key player in the growth and achievement of the local and regional revenues, developing a sustainable business and leveraging all available channels in the Go-To-Market propositions.
4. Develop demand generation programs and campaigns for new business opportunities across the assigned market and location/locations.
5. Create, manage, and own the Sales and Marketing Campaign plan for the Country/Cluster across all sales channels.
6. Be a source of the Business proposition and Sales Strategy knowledge for the designated business area.
7. Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
8. Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in global B2B SaaS/software sales
2. Good Experience in "Off-shore" business building.
3. 8+ years of versatile sales and consultancy experience, evangelist of multi cloud solutions, digital strategist & transformation, E-commerce integration, managing customer relationship, partner Sales and IT product solution sales for global clients.
4. Highly experienced bilingual professional with excellent salesmanship, IT consulting and marketing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit who focuses on generating revenue through an aggressive program of marketing initiatives, alliance partnerships.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, influencing skills and highly organised.
6. Skilled at executing social media campaigns and other marketing and communication initiatives with respect, integrity, humility and accountability that impact the company's market penetration and reach.
7. Passionate building long-term relationships, devising strategy and executing transformation, leading market expansion and negotiations, driving collaborative work.