Stanton House's Cybersecurity Sales team has partnered with an exciting Cybersecurity vendor that are pioneering the Cyber Risk Quantification space to recruit a Enterprise Account Executives across the country.
This company has several Fortune 500 accounts already signed up, led by well known executives in the industry and are already well-funded but are in process of raising another major round of funding next month!
Bay Area, Pacific Northwest, NYC Metro, New England
Reporting directly to their CRO, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Create and execute plans for identifying and targeting ideal customer profiles in the assigned territory.
- Connect and build relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as resellers, technology partners, and other ecosystem partners.
- Drive revenue growth by acquiring new clients and upselling to existing clients.
- Secure customer retention through successful renewal efforts.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to have the following:
- 5-7 selling cybersecurity SaaS products.
- Proven track record in selling complex solutions and a diverse range of leading-edge cybersecurity products.
- A "hunter" by nature with experience selling to Fortune 2000 companies.
- Strong expertise in value-selling methodologies.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Strong team player and self-motivated individual.
If you are interested in the role, please apply.
- Due to volume, we may not be able to reply to every applicant.