WE ARE YOUR SUPER
Your Super is a community-first brand on a mission to improve people's health, making the power of plant-based, superfood eating more accessible. We know more than ever before how instrumental nutrition is in preventing and treating disease, and yet >90% of adults do not get sufficient vitamins & minerals through diet alone. The driving philosophy of plants as medicine makes us uncompromising in our mission to disrupt the global wellness market by becoming a leader and pioneer in the category.
Over the past two years, we were recognized by Inc. as the fastest growing brand in food & beverage, expanded nationally into Sprouts, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe, and surpassed >5M products sold globally. We were also acquired by The Healing Company, a mission-driven community of brands working to bring integrated healing to the world through support of the highest impact healing products and practices with capital and expertise spanning growth, storytelling, distribution, and beyond. Most importantly, our customers have continued to find an immense impact from our products, with >80% saying they use our blends daily and feel a meaningful health impact within two weeks.
We are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionate about health and wellness. Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?What We Are Looking For
Your Super is hiring a Director of US Sales to lead the US retail channel as a key driver of profitable growth. In this role, you will define our US retail strategy, own the P&L, build relationships with key brokers and retailers to drive sell-in, nurture relationships with our current retailers to deepen category sales, and partner closely with our marketing team to drive sales velocity. You will report directly to our CEO and sit on the executive leadership team, driving strategic business decisions and overall company growth. The ideal candidate should be relationship-driven, a clear communicator with strong negotiation skills and the ability to leverage data and storytelling to excite retailers about Your Super, and a deep understanding of how to leverage retail to grow a historically DTC-native brand successfully.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a US retail sales strategy to drive efficient growth
- Own the US Retail P&L and OKRs, partnering with the executive team to ladder retail channel up to Your Super's business objectives
- Manage and evaluate our current broker and distributor relationships
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing partners, working to activate new retailers, deepen product assortment with existing, and develop strategic relationships that position Your Super for enduring success in the channel
- Create and implement shopper marketing, trade marketing, and promotional strategies based on ROI, case studies and POS data
- Inform innovation and product development pipeline based on retail channel demand
- Partner with Finance and Operations teams to develop sales and spend forecasts by account and product
- Ensure listings are maximized in assigned accounts and work towards premium placement; present new items – minimize out-of-stocks and manage appropriate replenishment requirements with retailers
- Partner with marketing and creative teams on merchandising and retail marketing tactics to drive sales velocity
- Work with accounts to ensure pricing supports maximum sell through while maintaining brand integrity; ensure all accounts comply with Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal team ensuring retailer requirements are met
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends, including ongoing research of the accounts, competitors, category and channel in order to be seen as the category leader
- Attend trade shows as required
- 8+ years of sales account management and development experience.
- Experience working with key accounts within the health and wellness space and/or natural space a strong plus
- Strong consultative selling, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to weave storytelling and data to effectively deliver sales presentations and buyer line reviews.
- A customer-oriented, data-driven mindset with the focus on building, tracking, and achieving quotas
- Proven ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote flexibility
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Job Type: Full-time