Who We Are:
Hightouch believes in a future where everyone
can take action on their Data. Hightouch was founded on the notion that every business team—sales, marketing, support, success—needs (no, deserves!) access to relevant, accurate, and real-time customer data. With Hightouch, every business unit can access the same customer data in real-time to streamline critical processes, improve marketing performance, and scale operations. Data teams love Hightouch because of the developer-friendly tooling that allows them to control, monitor, and debug workflows all in one place.
We are a quickly expanding team and believe in diverse backgrounds. We care less about "years of experience" and more about the impact you are able to make. We value high-trust, low ego, and tons of ownership. You get to control your destiny and shape your future at Hightouch. We’re driven by the delight of our customers and know that our best work comes when we take care of each other and encourage each other to do our best work together.
Hightouch is based in San Francisco, is remote-friendly, and backed by leading investors such as Amplify Partners, ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Afore Capital.
About The Role
Hightouch is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating top of the funnel leads in addition to building foundational processes and strategies to the sales team. You will be outbounding to engineers, marketers, and operation teams so we are looking for someone who is highly intelligent and also has the ability to connect with multiple audiences.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Outreach directly into prospective agents that fit our ideal persona via cold-calls, text, emails, integrated marketing campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns and other methods.
- You work with the growth team to research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts.
- Find creative methods, channels, and strategies to help guide prospects to our free trial.
- As part of our growing SDR team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and more.
- You will be tasked with a goal and expected to execute against it on a monthly basis.
- You will live in slack and monitor for new signups, engaging them directly in order to schedule meetings with them. Those meetings will be scheduled for with the sales org and the customer.
- Bachelor's degree
- Be a Self-starter, ability to self-motivate in a high-growth start-up
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior sale’s experience
- Interest in tech and more specifically data
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Knowledge or strong interest of SQL
Even if your experience does not line up perfectly, we are still excited to have you apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Hightouch’s salary range for this position is $100,000 OTE (70/30 split) USD per year.
At Hightouch, we value impact over years of experience when it comes to your role and compensation. Your compensation is based on our assessment of your interview performance, which our recruiting partner and hiring manager will walk you through when you receive an offer.
Salary is just one component of Hightouch’s total compensation package for employees. We also offer a generous equity package for all of our full-time employees, as we believe being an owner of Hightouch is incredibly important. See below for more information on our benefits and perks.
Benefits Of Working At Hightouch:
For Your Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 80% coverage for all your dependents
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Quarterly wellness days
- Company-wide virtual yoga classes
- Take as much vacation as you like! We recommend taking at least 3-weeks
- 15 additional company holidays
- We provide 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents and 4 additional weeks for birthing parents
Investing in Your Growth
- Support in professional development
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro
- $50 connectivity reimbursement
- $500 stipend for any equipment you need in your first year
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses