Want a challenging, inclusive work culture that emphasizes personal development and recognition? Are you a motivated, goal-oriented leader looking to take an exciting and rewarding step towards greatness in your career? New Home Star may be the place for you!
Our company is looking for a New Home Sales Director with advanced experience in leadership, management, new home sales, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Director, you have the opportunity to lead a sales team while working with our builder partner and their customers in building the American Dream. New Home Star is the largest privately owned seller of new homes in America. You can join us with a role in spearheading this new division and helping with our expansion. Your role in this process is crucial, as you will act as a support to our builder partner and a resource to our sales team members for a successful launch of this exciting, new partnership. This role is located in the Houston area with our builder partner, History Maker Homes.
Why New Home Star?
At New Home Star, our number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career.
Pay Structure & Benefits
- Best-In-Class Training & Support - support network, proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as organizational development assistance for sales training and mentoring, and additional resources to ensure success in your role.
- High Income Potential - a secure base salary is provided while also providing bonus opportunities that have our leaders, on average, making over a six-figure income.
- Award-Winning Culture - with thoughtful recognition and opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding events.
- Volunteer Opportunities - encouraged time and financial resources to give back to your local community in meaningful ways.
- Salary-based compensation, plus bonuses.
- Paid time off- flexible personal time off, mental health days, sick days, as well as paid company holidays.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Comes with generous company contributions to premiums (subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution or Flexible Spending Account; for medical and dependent care expenses.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you and members of your household at the company’s expense. The EAP helps provide childcare, elder care, and financial and legal assistance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense through PerkSpot.
New Home Star is seeking a motivated, educated, goal-oriented sales leader to join our team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this position!
- Be able to work in an office setting, visit on-site, and walk construction sites during business hours - including weekend and night availability.
- Passion and skill to engage, educate, guide, and influence others.
- Ability to ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing concern, contact, and follow-up.
- Possesses self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information on an ongoing basis.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., Zoom, MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- A real estate license is not required to start, but it is required to be obtained in the state of operation within 6 months during the training period.
- 5+ years of experience in managing is required, preferably overseeing a new home sales team and/or operations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred.
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to potential homesites as needed.
- Direct day-to-day execution of assigned builder client accounts.
- Ensure New Home Star client satisfaction in the areas of sales strategy, sales results, staffing, and community-level marketing.
- Ensure company financial and operational goals are met and exceeded.
- Assist VP of Sales in any sales-related items.
- Assist and guide New Home Star Sales Associates with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results.
- Act as a resource to New Home Star Sales Associates in creating brand awareness and quarterly business plan presentations to our builder partners.
- Lead in recurring team sales trainings and meetings.
- Provide updates regarding market conditions, local competition, and recommendations on possible advertising or incentive programs.
- Participate in company executive meetings and trainings designed for Managers and Director-level personnel to drive overall company strategy and execution.
- Help drive participation in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as in person.
- Manage model home coverage as well as ensure the model home, sales office, and community appearance is up to standards.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home Star’s Careers Page!
Excited to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even Youtube.
https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required of a new home sales director.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Not open to third-party recruitment agencies.