We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers
across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC
as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization
solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world
to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Flexera One offers a unique approach to your organization’s FinOps journey that enables cloud governance teams to work collaboratively with business units and cloud resource owners to identify areas of potential savings (Inform), take action on these identified areas (Optimize), and implement processes to automate these optimizations (Operate). With Flexera One, you get a comprehensive set of cloud management capabilities designed to implement FinOps processes across your entire cloud environment.
The Major Account Manager
will sell the Flexera portfolio to a list of named accounts in a given region with a strong focus on our Cloud Cost Optimization (acquired from Rightscale) solution. You will meet/exceed assigned revenue goals by working with a team of Solution Engineers, Business Development, Channel, Marketing, and other members of the Flexera organization.
This individual will manage named accounts (25-30) in an assigned region. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding annual quota (~ $1M) through execution of sales strategies, utilization of innovative business development techniques and accurate forecasting.
- Prospect across a broad range of accounts to build high-quality pipeline
- You will develop and run a sales strategy with a target account list
- You will be responsible for building and developing account relationships through personalized contact, understanding of the customer's needs, and ability to effectively communicate the value of Flexera’s solutions
- Lead sales campaigns and motions that build customer value and enable multi-year, multi-solution transactions
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale
- Work with channel and alliance partners on joint opportunities
- Development and maintenance of relationships in named accounts where applicable
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in selling Software solutions (preferably cloud, cloud cost, cloud management, ITSM, ITAM/SAM, data, security, risk management software, application resource management)
- Experience utilizing a defined Sales Methodology (re: MEDDPICC, MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.) for business needs/business pain understanding
- Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities with net new and existing accounts, via creative prospecting tactics and hunting activities
- Full ownership of the end-to-end sales process (this is not an overlay role)
- Strong reputation for exceeding sales quota
- Consultative sales experience targeting relevant companies/businesses to drive cost savings and efficiencies throughout their IT organization
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal communication, presentation, and social skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.
We encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org