Elixir Technologies is a self-funded software company that provides a cloud ComOps platform to manage customer communication for regulated industries such as insurance, healthcare, financial services, and government. By managing every phase of their customer communication content lifecycle, our customers have reduced time to implement new requirements by 70%, reduced defects by 60%, and met double digit growth goals.
About This Role
Elixir is expanding its sales team and seeks a Global Director, Sales to create and maintain an overall sales strategy to deliver on revenue and growth targets in accordance with corporate goals. The GSD must be a highly skilled presenter, relationship builder, and trusted advisor with the ability to acquire new logos and convert legacy accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively engage with internal teams and prospects alike to facilitate the successful closing of enterprise deals.
- Build and supervise a global team of employees, including making recommendations related to the hiring, retention, termination, and advancement of employees; scheduling projects and monitoring employees’ progress; handling employees’ grievances; coaching employees to achieve their full potential via Elixir Success and Quarterly Coaching programs; and acting as a Security Designate
- Design and implement account strategies to expand existing business and capture new logos
- Develop account-based strategies and plans to assist Account Executives close opportunities with new buying centers in customer organizations
- Guide, mentor, and coach Account Executives with deals, from first engagement through closed/won
- Partner with the Account Executive, Channel, and Sales Enablement teams to identify target accounts and drive sales revenue in alignment with corporate goals
- Collaborate with the product team to identify customer challenges and pain points, and bring the voice of the customer to the table
- Collaborate with the channel organization to drive revenue through new and existing global partners
- Report on the health of qualified sales pipeline to leadership using Salesforce
- Provide analytical thought leadership for go-to-market plans, sales plans, and marketing activities
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by working closely with Customer Success team to proactively address client concerns
- Report accurate personal and team-based forecasting and performance metrics to key internal stakeholders
- Track and improve Elixir sales metrics and identifying success factors and areas for improvement
- Improve sales process from a customer point of view by partnering cross-functionally to lead change
- Embrace and sustain a work environment that supports Elixir’s core values: Community, Learning Culture, Integrity, and Pioneering
- Security Designate responsibilities include Security Designates serve as the primary security contact for their assigned business unit. They are responsible for processing reports of security incidents, data breaches, and policy violations submitted by direct reports within the business unit and for notifying the Information Security & Compliance Director (DISC) of reported incidents, breaches, and violations. Security Designates also coordinate with the Human Resources Department and DISC to impose sanctions on direct reports who violate Elixir’s Security and Compliance policies or applicable legal requirements (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, etc.). Security Designates monitor fulfillment of sanctions and notify the DISC when the terms of sanctions have been fulfilled. Additional responsibilities include processing complaints related to Elixir’s security and privacy program at the department level; submitting exception requests related to Elixir’s Security and Compliance policies to the DISC; and cooperating with investigations of security incidents, data breaches, and security and privacy violations. In carrying out responsibilities related to Elixir’s Security and Compliance program, Security Designates will utilize the appropriate forms available on the Security and Compliance site on SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or related discipline
- 5+ years in a sales leader role in a technology company (SaaS strongly preferred)
- Familiarity and comfort with a remote and/or hybrid working model
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment at Elixir without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law. In compliance with Elixir’s policy, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless Elixir approves a request for a reasonable accommodation.