DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.About the Role:
As a driven and ambitious individual you are responsible for helping organizations grow their data science program across our midmarket and enterprise customer base. Your role is to understand customers' unique challenges and learning objectives to help them discover how to best leverage our platform and achieve their data fluency goals. Success in this role is dependent on your ability to develop ways to provide guidance to learners and convey insights and ROI to data and L&D professionals.What you'll do:
What You'll Bring:
- Manage the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal for over 50 accounts
- Launch domestic and global learning initiatives to increase adoption and engagement for thousands of learners to help with upskilling programs
- Work with product and marketing to ensure the voice of our customer is being heard and influencing our product and content roadmap
- Demonstrate the value of DataCamp's various products and convey the value to ensure renewal, upsell and cross-sell
- Is passionate about customer service and building relationships by delivering on value
- 5+ years in Customer Success experience, with a commitment to building a long-term career in this field. SaaS experience is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of successfully building relationships and handling a large volume of customer accounts
- You are highly organized, and have experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM
(New York only) Starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 and $100,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs, training and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you'll enjoy:
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we're serious—we're pretty great)