We believe everyone should have access to the legal services they need. Funded by leading VC firms, Flare (formerly Themis Tech) is an industry leader in legal technology. We’re reimagining how clients and attorneys work together, with one goal: to make legal services accessible to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it. We’re a team of creative problem-solvers who want to make the world a better place. Join us.
Check out helloflare.com for more!
Flare is looking for a Sales Development Representative focused on B2C sales efforts for the company. In this role, you will proactively manage the sales cycle of qualified leads using Salesforce. Through excellent written and verbal communication you will sell the value of our service to potential clients and get them to utilize us as their law firm. Serving as the first touchpoint to win new clients places this team at the center of our growth efforts. You will be responsible for winning new clients after their initial evaluation, ensuring they are set up with legal care services, and setting the tone for a successful journey.
The Ideal candidate is a dynamic self-starter who is proactively looking to help improve our process while closing deals.
To get a better idea of what we are up to, visit our partner site at: https://www.themarbleway.com/
This is a full-time position located on-site at our office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Occasional weekends or holidays may be required.
What you'll do:
- Qualify inbound leads over the phone by asking detailed questions about their legal matter to see if they are in-scope
- Clearly articulate the value proposition
- Schedule legal strategy meetings with prospects you have deemed qualified and ensure those meetings show
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Develop expertise in relevant concepts of legal care to provide optimal results for the company and client
- Manage a pipeline of over 120+ leads and ensure 7+ contact attempts
- Responsible for hitting sales quota benchmarks and KPIs
Who you are:
- 1+ years of inside or outside sales experience preferred, preferably in tech
- Highly self-motivated and thrives while staying engaged and connected to the team using communication systems like email and slack
- Thrives in an environment of uncertainty where the process is often changing as we optimize
- Experience working with a CRM (SalesForce Preferred)
- Must speak English, bi-lingual a plus
- Familiarity with G-Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)Docs and other online productivity tools (Preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Flexibility - things change around here FAST
- Hungry to win!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Opportunity for exponential growth
- Casual work environment
- Diverse culture
- Amazing healthcare benefits-we cover 99% of the cost of your essential insurance plans and offer additional premium plans
- Free lunch delivery twice a week
- Innovative technology
- We’re a late-stage startup with A-list investors and big plans to become the largest legal care company in the world
Flare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.