We are hiring world class go to market professionals to join our journey in accelerating the growth of a highly profitable, $100m+ ARR business, that for the first time in its 20-year history is injecting Sales and Marketing on top of a strong product and fanatic customer base.
The Enterprise Account Executives will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition and customer account growth.
They will focus on a regional territory of customers and net new prospective customers of think-cell with the goal of helping them efficiently and professionally evaluate our Solutions.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work closely with Business Development Reps, Subject Matter Experts, and Leadership teams to ensure the long-term success of the customers they work with.
Their duties will include:
- Territory Plan Creation and Execution focused on surpassing defined regional growth
- Account Plan Creation and Execution focused on expanding customers use of think-cell
- Positioning use cases to create momentum leading to corporate wide deployments.
- Building business cases and navigating deployment concerns for corporate wide initiatives.
- Working with GTM teams to ensure smooth customer handoffs
- Sharing feedback with product and marketing teams
- Learning and utilizing tools provided
- Keeping systems up to date with relevant data (ex: opportunities in Salesforce)
- Exceeding goals and established metrics
- 3-5 years+ Software Sales Experience selling to net new and customer accounts
- Experience navigating org structures and corporate dynamics 10,000+ employee accounts
- Excellent virtual communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with think-cell a plus
think-cell provides the leading productivity solution for Microsoft PowerPoint with over 1 million users and 25,000+ customers including:
- 80 of the Fortune 100,
- 8 out of the top 10 global consulting firms,
- 9 of the top 10 US business schools
- The entire DAX 40
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range: $225 000 - $275 000 OTE (50% base, 50% variable)
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability Insurance
- Paid parental leave