Magic happens when the right people and resources come together to create something greater than the sum of its parts. As North America’s largest learning catalyst, Bluum is rooted in the belief that education is the single most achievable step toward a more positive and equitable tomorrow. Our employees are driven BY a single mission – to improve learning and make it more accessible. From the personalized support and services, we provide to the hand-picked products we use that create make exceptional learning environments, everything we touch, say, or do empowers educators to make a difference. Learn more about how we are cultivating possibility at Bluum.
The Buy and Sell Account executive is responsible for driving sales through consultative selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service to our Wholesale, Resale and Corporate customers . This role reports directly to the Buy & Sell Sales Manager.
- Leverage complete full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing)
- Target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Bluum certified products
- Identify appropriate contacts at each prospect: uncover their needs and work with them to resolve their supply challenges.
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
- Focus on building leads by cold calling prospects from a supplied database
- Renew relationships with past buyers to drive future business
- Provide quality customer service, ongoing guidance and support to your customers
- Present promotions and special offers
- Price products as per Bluum pricing policy, offering discounts within agreed limits
Education & Skill Requirements
- Previous experience with refurbished computer & technology equipment is a requirement
- Experience with technology related products is a requirement
- Experience with cold-calling/prospecting
- Experience providing quality customer service and/or account management
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal oriented