Flowcode is the offline to online company, building direct connections for brands and consumers. By unifying data-driven design with the latest in QR technology, Flowcode enables contactless connection with speed, security and ease. Privacy compliant, ultra-fast scanning, and designed with intention, Flowcode is the number one trusted QR provider. Our companion product, Flowpage, organizes your digital footprint in one mobile-first landing page, creating a seamless experience to more deeply connect with audiences while tracking real-time analytics. Paired together, our tech allows consumers and creators to connect the real world to the digital world instantly and magically. Flowcode is currently used by more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the entire client lifecycle, serving as the primary point of contact for our clients and serving as the voice of the customer to our internal teams. You will conduct the client onboarding experience, drive adoption of the Flowcode platform, ensure programs and campaigns are being executed effectively, and empower teams to fulfill their goals. By being an expert of the Flowcode platform, you are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. The Customer Success Manager will play an integral role in renewals and upsell opportunities. Client Success Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, Design, to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
- Increasing customer retention and reducing the time required to onboard new partners
- Engaging newly launched customers as well as prospective customers to ensure adoption and continued usage
- Supporting our clients' marketing and operations teams, understanding their priorities and objectives and translating into actionable plans
- Testing new processes, playbooks and programming strategies that best support customer goals
- Tracking and reporting on the results of these processes internally, specifically within the sales and product teams
- Providing hands on support and training resources to customers, encouraging their self sufficiency in the platform
- Maintaining and improving correspondence with brands, soliciting and responding to feedback, and finding ways to tailor and improve the partnership, including sharing data and creative updates
- Deftly navigating organizations and personalities to achieve results effectively
- Communicating and evangelizing the Flowcode value proposition effectively to a variety of audiences
- Leveraging strong analytical and project management skills to drive process and overall excellence
- Maintaining robust records and updates in our CRM
Your skills and experience:
- A strong educational background and track record of relationship management
- 2-3 years in a customer/client facing role at a product-led growth organization (enterprise and consumer SaaS preferred)
- Unmatched organizational and prioritization skills across multiple projects
- A high standard of excellence, attention to detail, and commitment to quality
- Effective and top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of comfort connecting with and speaking to new people
- Determination, results-orientation, and a high "motor" that drives you to succeed
- Experience seeking out and leveraging feedback to improve processes on a regular, recurring basis
- An interest in the Flowcode product and suite of offerings
- Exposure to and familiarity with CRM tools (HubSpot preferred)
Founded by the former CEO of AOL and President of Google Americas, we are a team of large company executives, startup founders, engineers, scientists, artists, and designers - who are all data obsessed. Flowcode is always looking to increase our potential as a company. We are focused on building a powerfully diverse workforce, not just because it is the right thing to do but because it expands the potential of our team exponentially.
Flowcode has been committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, capabilities, and perspectives since Day 1. We will always celebrate that which makes us each unique and therefore take equal opportunity seriously.We have a hybrid work culture with our headquarters located in Soho, NYC.