Remote - Work from Home
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!Job Summary
Paycor’s Customer Success Managers are agile and eager-to-learn individuals responsible for managing and maximizing net retention for a large portfolio of our mid-market clients. This individual contributor will have accountability for defining and executing on their portfolio business plan by communicating regularly with a breadth of contacts, conducting business reviews, and managing execution of customer action plans in coordination with cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate takes a high degree of ownership over their work, is customer-focused, results driven, articulate, with unparalleled prioritization skills.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers’ executive sponsors and operational partners to prioritize attainment of mutual business goals and success criteria
- Successfully identify potential risk to the relationship; establish retention action plans to address known risk factors, collaborate with cross-functional partners in execution
- Ensure customers are maximizing Paycor’s technology solutions and service offerings to maximize their own effectiveness and productivity; Help customers understand gaps and the benefit of engaging fee-based resources to help further their businesses
- Identify opportunities to expand Paycor’s product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within the customer base, even at times negotiating pricing details
- Possess a strong understanding of Paycor’s product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with customer strategies and desired business outcomes
- Advocate for the customer; Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to Product, Support, Sales, and Marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Paycor Total Rewards
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent business experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Management Consulting, Project Management or another customer-facing role
- Prior Paycor, Human Capital Management, Payroll, HR, or Benefits experience preferred, other SaaS industry background considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and change management skills
- Command of Microsoft Office technology stack and experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most - the well-being of you and your loved ones.Highlights Include
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor's growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options – including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each individual's relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $ 54800.00-$ 87707.00/year. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you'll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
For more information about our total rewards, please visit www.mypaycorbenefits.com .