is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
The Account Manager, Revenue Cycle will be responsible for full life cycle of a claim through resolution of payment, included but not limited to submission, AR follow up, denials, appeals, rejected claims, payment posting resolving healthcare claims. This includes communicating with internal RCM team, customers, and payers.
This position will start working remotely and transition into a hybrid model 2-3 days/week, reporting to our new Eagan, MN office.Primary Responsibilities Of This Position
- Drive RCM Operations financial performance through AR workflow, included but not limited to: billing, payer follow up, identifying account discrepancies, denials and appeals are efficiently processed, payment posting, tickets, customer partnerships
- Proactively manages accounts receivable for assigned customer accounts within established KPIs (aging, delinquency, denial rate, productivity, ticket SLAs)
- Submit healthcare claims to appropriate payer within timely filing criteria
- Posts claim rejections received both manually and via ERA
- Utilize work queues to proactively drive claims to payment with each action, including contacting insurance payers by phone or online to obtain claim status or resolve claim
- Review balance on accounts after payment to determine accuracy and appropriate next action
- Accurately review denials to determine next steps and file appeals as needed
- Accurately processes incoming payments both through ERA and manually
- Ability to work in different TBH systems
- Accurately document all actions and claim status in TBH systems (i.e., VisiQuate, PMS)
- Develop rapport with customers for assigned accounts through ongoing professional communication
- Interact and provide guidance to outsourced teams in coordination with Managers
- Proactively communicate barriers, process flow or productivity issues/opportunities to Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year degree or associates degree + applicable experience
- 2-year medical billing experience
- 2-year experience claim follow up with payers
- An in-depth understanding of insurance, behavioral health, and therapy billing.
- Advanced knowledge of the medical claims, revenue cycle, denial, and rejection management
- Experience with customer service/communication
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (typing, data entry, general computer and browser usage)
- Intermediate Google Suite/Microsoft Office (Word. Excel) knowledge
- The ability to analyze and make actionable decisions from data
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands
, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.Therapy Brands
is an equal opportunity employer.