Are you interested in joining one of the most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that will identify new opportunities for Sinch's products and services.
The essence of the role
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company's needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.Who are you?
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
As Our New Sales Development Representative
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
In Order To Contribute In This Role You Have
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for [redacted] sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Customer-driven focus dedicated to quality and success
- Interpersonal adeptness with proven ability to develop and foster relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance
- Desire to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and a strong team player with collaboration across teams, functional areas, geographic areas
- Sense of humor and enjoy having fun at work, contributing to a great employee experience with a positive attitude!
Join us on our journey!
Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It's about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed SDR who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the Sales Development Representative role at Sinch. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application and resume!