We’re seeking an innovative sales director with experience selling SaaS/Enterprise Software/Digital Transformation/Industry 4.0 solutions to Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Developing sales strategies to expand our Industrial and Manufacturing customer base.
- Diving into market research and providing insight on new and existing verticals.
- Driving sales growth by developing processes that increase acquisition of new customers and expands our relationships with our current customer base.
- Monitoring revenue pipeline and leads and adjusting the process as necessary to create continued growth.
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategies, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitoring the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to implementation.
- Implementing innovative sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Creating and implementing processes for new channel and partner development.
- Preparing comprehensive proposals in response to client RFQ’s.
- Presenting and demonstrating company product offerings.
- Building a reputable sales team through strategic training programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BA, MBA or relevant degree
- 10+ years of experience working within a Technology firm.
- Experience selling into Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Experience managing revenue and customer relationships.
- Experience selling SaaS/Enterprise Software/Digital Transformation/Industry 4.0
- Experience in selling SaaS and Sales Management in a fast-growing company.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to develop sales talent.
- Ability to manage people.
- Must have excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills