⚡ Director of Sales - Health Plans
🎯 AI Powered Predictive Analytics Platform (Series B)
🌎 Remote, US Based
💸 Competitive Salary ($150,000-$175,000) + Commission & Equity
This Series B funded HealthTech uses their AI-powered predictive analytics platform to ensure clinicians, consumers and payers have access to all the information they need to make better cost-effective decisions surrounding patient care.
Their mission is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences and saving lives.
The leading provider of artificial intelligence and customised care management solutions for health plans and healthcare providers are looking to expand their team with an experienced and top performing salesperson to build their presence within the health plan space.
You will be a key factor in growing the book of business and incremental revenue, while simultaneously demonstrating the value of their products to medicare advantage plans, commercial and regional payers.
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound / outbound leads - strategically selling the company's Proactive solution to Health Plans across the US.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, negotiation, and contract execution.
- Build cross functional relationships within payer organizations in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on payer management.
- Be a subject matter expert in product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across potential risk bearing provider organizations.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce).
- 5+ years of experience working with Payer organizations - focusing on medicare advantage plans, commercial payers and regional payers.
- Experience in Population Health, Care Management, or Quality is preferred.
- At least 3+ years of working in a remote sales role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority.
- Experience in managing and advancing long and complex sales cycles.
- Ability to manage internal teams and resources across multiple geographies, cultures and time zones.
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Internal progression & growth
- Opportunity to join a company in hyper-growth stage
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button or for a confidential chat – email@example.com
⚡ Storm3 is a HealthTech recruitment firm with clients across London, Europe and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website www.storm3.com and follow the Storm3 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel