Our client’s mission is to remove all barriers to turning ideas into actions, leading to outcomes that will change your world! Our team is united by shared values of creativity, passion, and learning. As a team member, our client will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands and you will have opportunities to work on large enterprise deals If you’re someone who loves to sell and wants to grow in this role while working in a collaborative sales culture, then you’re perfect!
Enterprise Sales Associate
The Enterprise Sales Associate is responsible for closing new business and developing long-term and ongoing relationships with accounts assigned to them. They are responsible for connecting with key business executives and stakeholders using the three wide / three deep (3W/3D) strategy. Enterprise Sales Associates work directly with the Customer Success team to ensure that the Customer experience is an excellent one. They are responsible for growing the existing accounts by finding new use cases and demonstrating the solution to new teams and new departments.
What You'll Do:
- This is a selling role, and your main responsibilities will be closing new logos and selling expansion opportunities into existing Enterprise Accounts; Driving new revenue is the primary focus.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales attainment targets.
- Be the primary point of contact for Customer Stakeholders and Executive Sponsors.
- Engage with customers through email, phone, online presentations, Teams calls and in person meetings (as appropriate).
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, Customer Stakeholders and Executive Sponsors.
- Ensure the successful use of our solution according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of quarterly/annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading relevant professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in appropriate professional organizations.
- Responsible for partnership with Customer Success to keep current clients satisfied and for delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our software.
- Responsible for working with Customer Success to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships of accounts that are assigned to the Enterprise Account Manager.
- Liaise between the Customer and Internal Teams as required.
- Track all activity and communication in the CRM system.
- Partner with Customer Success in Account Strategy and Planning sessions.
- Help gain competitive, market intelligence.
- Act with the strategy to grow Enterprise deployments into true Enterprise-wide roll outs.
- Collaborate with Finance, Customer Success and Sales Management on Client Billing and Financial Forecasting.
What You'll Need:
- Proven sales success.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Sales Process Knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the broader operational support and SME teams.
- Strong Negotiation and Sales Skills.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- University degree or equivalent technical certification.
- Previous Account Management Experience in relevant industries.
- 5 or more years’ experience in similar position.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this role. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Our client is all about innovation and we believe that diversity leads to innovation. They are committed to employment diversity and works affirmatively to recruit a diverse group of employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, ancestry, disability status, or place of origin.