Our client is one of the most sought-after places to work in Canada! They have been offering industry-leading technology and software solutions to the Canadian marketplace for over 100 years. With $12 billion in annual revenue, this organization is only going to continue to grow and expand!
About the Role: Mid-Market Account Executive (GTA, Toronto)
- Strong emphasis on hunting for new business – working with a large volume of warm leads
- Responsible for the full sales cycle. Analyzing clients' pain points and creating customizable solutions to address client needs.
- Selling into organizations with 250+ employees
- Exceptional onboarding, training and sales leadership
- They hire to promote!
- Minimum 3+ years of full-cycle B2B sales experience
- Must be a hunter
- Proven track record in a solution/contract-based sale
- Demonstrated track record of being a top performer and crushing your quotas
- Polished, charismatic and have the ability to communicate well with a variety of different decision-makers
- Minimum base salary of $80,000 (range above dependant on experience)
- OTE $120,000-130,000 (uncapped commissions)
- 3 weeks holidays + 3 personal days
- $500/year health spending account
- Full medical/dental benefits
- Employee Share Program
NB If not right for you or of interest, then please pass on this posting to someone in your network who might be appropriate and help them in their career
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.