- This is not a remote position
City Wide is seeking a Facility Solutions Manager to be the day to day, one point of contact for the commercial properties where we provide janitorial and other building maintenance services. The Facility Solutions Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client portfolio and provides field support including:
- guidance with starting new clients
- inspections of Independent Contractor (IC) performance and compliance with client requirements
- trouble-shooting customer request/complaints
- coordinating site visits
- developing strong, long-term relationships with clients and Independent Contractors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- negotiating contracts
- procuring supplies for clients
- ensuring high client satisfaction and adherence to a defined scope of work
- growing existing contracts with additional services (upsells).
- participating in the process of recruiting Independent Contractors (ICs)
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.Requirements
- Account management experience in Facilities, Construction, Janitorial or Landscaping
- Bi-lingual (but not necessary)
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred.
- Effective leader and problem solver
- Creative and resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
There is tremendous growth opportunity in this position.
- OTE of $90,000-120,000k (base salary of $65,000 to $70,000) with an uncapped commission structure.
- Company contribution of $400/mo towards health, vision, dental, and life and supplemental insurances
- Company paid for short-term disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement or use of company vehicles
- Company 401k contribution= 3% of base salary
- Great PTO and paid holiday plan