Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for the Americas Digital Media for Enterprise business, including Adobe’s flagship Creative Cloud and Document Cloud solutions. The Director of Sales Operations will partner with the Vice President of Americas Sales and Senior Director of GTM Strategy to help define the strategy and operations of a best-in-class sales force for Adobe and support superior execution by the sales organization. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, the Director of Sales Operations will be accountable for developing a comprehensive sales operations plan based on a substantial understanding of modern field operation dynamics to drive revenue growth. In addition, a crucial objective includes optimizing the field readiness architecture to enable the continued scale and success of Adobe’s field operations professionals.
What You’ll Do
- Management responsibility for a team of professionals providing centralized support for the Americas Digital Media Organization.
- Responsible for building and delivering C-Level executive presentations, including RTBs, QBRs, and regular deep-dive sessions.
- Lead, coordinate and refine weekly sales forecasting processes driving predictability.
- Develop and action productivity and performance reporting of sales management, individuals, and account opportunity.
- Oversee sales team productivity and track critical KPIs: close rate, pipeline growth, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, etc.
- Establish highly repeatable and scalable sales processes, automation, and reporting methodologies for implementation across regions and business units for pipeline opportunity identification, build, and progression.
- Conduct historical reviews of account performance, account segmentation, prioritization, and oversee win/loss analysis.
- Drive Americas field sales and annual ecosystem planning, including determining account segmentation, financial targets, organizational design, account coverage, capacity model, territory assignment, quotas, and compensation plans.
- Support and optimize the GTM strategy, including core sales processes and productivity drivers, infrastructure and automation, regional performance, and Enterprise Data-Driven Operating model. Ensure that all field sales teams fully adopt the defined GTM.
- Help recruit, inspire, lead, mentor, and motivate the sales organization to capitalize on the market opportunity for Adobe. Effectively partner and appropriately challenge leadership to overachieve revenue targets and instill centralized processes effectively.
- Measure how Sales Reps spend their time and use that data with Sales leaders to improve sales processes and IT automation priorities. Accountability to assist sales teams in improving performance by assigning sales goals, quotas, and compensation plans; and developing sales training and management programs.
- Manage the sales pipeline by monitoring deal flow across stages and conducting performance reporting.
- Establish sales asset needs, support development, and determine asset utilization and deployment guidelines.
- Leads teams to proactively analyze sales and marketing data to produce and implement actionable insights with minimum supervision.
What You Need To Succeed
- Proven experience managing a best-in-class, complex Sales Operations function supporting aggressive revenue growth. Capable of managing a centralized go-to-market operational team responsible for supporting $2B+ of revenues.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of success in providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Sales Operations within a complex technology sales environment.
- A proven ability to develop tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity and performance. Background of introducing innovative performance metrics and improvement programs.
- Ability to utilize combined industry benchmarking information with a robust analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative strategy approaches that yield superior performance.
- Experience researching, developing and deploying sales tools, technologies, and automation solutions/strategies in the field.
- Experience developing and managing sales compensation plans and expertise in contract review and negotiations.
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Heavily results-oriented; strong track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience in a subscription revenue environment.
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video .
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here .
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog .
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $134,800 -- $299,200 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.