Emids is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions to the healthcare industry, serving payers, providers, life sciences, and technology firms. Headquartered in Nashville, Emids helps bridge critical gaps in providing accessible, affordable, and high-quality healthcare by providing digital transformation services, custom application development, data engineering, business intelligence solutions, and specialized consulting services to all parts of the healthcare ecosystem. With nearly 2,500 professionals globally, Emids leverages strong domain expertise in healthcare-specific platforms, regulations, and standards to provide tailored, cutting-edge solutions and services to its clients.
The Account Manager (AM) in Healthcare Payer enables Emids to better serve strategic customers by applying customer obsession to what clients care about and need. The AM is tasked with building a trusted-advisor relationship with day-to-day contacts at our Healthcare Payer accounts. The AM drives both revenue and customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager is a core member of the account team focused on driving optimizations aligned with customer needs, executing campaigns, and driving strong coordination or internal resources for excellence in the execution of core tasks, account transitions, and customer account health.
- Manage all commercial aspects of the client and/or portfolio accounting including revenue, profitability, contracts, pricing, forecasting
- Serve as our client's first line of contact and trusted advisor, providing leadership to the engagement teams
- Engage with senior and C-level stakeholders across all areas of the business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building and improvement ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback
- Align with the BU Head and other Client Partners, Practice Leads, Delivery Managers and Senior Leadership to co-develop/support account plans and strategies for delivery, client satisfaction, and growth
- Shape solutions that bridge strategy and plans to real-world execution; properly scoping/pricing engagements with delivery team counterparts, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization, and leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase
- Proven track record of delivering growth with large healthcare payer clients (10M+) and driving strategic partnerships
- Should have a farmer/mining approach, street smart, optimistic person capable of bringing innovative solutions and ideas and leading by example
- Working knowledge of one of the following areas of technologies: Product Engineering, Cloud, Analytics or Digital technologies for customer insights
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional client management skills and business development & delivery experience
- Experience in a global service delivery model
- Location is remote with 25% travelling to client locations (East Coast)
Emids is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.