- Partner with Sales to onboard new and existing customers into the Managed service
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and how they can optimally use Sinch Email to reach their business goals
- Ensure clients understand and are able to implement email methodologies that align with their business needs and to help improve overall email deliverability
- Supervise Sender Scores, block lists, delivery rates, etc and proactively fix any issues that may arise, as well as provide mentorship on how to avoid these issues in the future
- Ensure clients and Sinch Email are in compliance with SLAs, TOS, AUP etc
- Identify revenue growth opportunities with the Sales team through utilization of new services and/or contract renewals
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge of Sinch Email and its competition to accurately support their clients, as well as evangelize new product features as they are released
- Optimally connect with internal partners following through to the resolution of the issues
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Solid technical background with the ability to effectively communicate issues to a wide variety of client contacts
- Experience with email systems, DNS, Telnet, APIs
- Strong project and time leadership skills, to include prioritization of multiple tasks across potentially dozens of clients
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), critical thinking, and analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management, Technical Support, or similar client-facing role as the primary POC for a strategic customer
- A technical understanding of email and email delivery
- Experience with a programming language such as Python or PHP and scripting
- Bachelor's degree
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $65,000 + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.