Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Skopenow is an analytical open source search engine for discovering fraud and evaluating risk. Our integrative platform identifies, collects, and analyzes public information on people and businesses by scouring millions of sources and data points.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Skopenow.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level!
As a Sales Development Representative you will act as part of a Sales Team hunting new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Skopenow.com products
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Skopenow.com and the on-demand model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Experience being held to sales metrics that include cold calling and prospect outreach
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- New York, NY local candidate or willing to relocate
Skopenow is a fast-growing, close knit team that is looking for someone like you to join us as we scale. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace that everyone can call home.