TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER: REMOTE
Who Staffing is looking for a Technical Account Manager for a fulltime, direct hire opportunity with our client. This is a fully remote role.
As Technical Account Manager, you will report to the Sr. Technical Services Manager, and be part of a talented and driven team dedicated to working in a highly collaborative and open environment delivering advertising insights to our client’s customers. You are responsible for ensuring client success by overseeing key aspects of client onboarding and retention. The Technical Account Manager is an expert in demonstrating how client’s data helps customers make critical business decisions. You will liaise with internal stakeholders, specifically VP of Sales and Sr. Technical Service Manager to ensure clients are provided a path to success. The Technical Account Manager will have direct impact on large scale initiatives, customer experience, sales support, and product level input.
- Technical Account Manager will work closely with the sales team for general market, non-Political clients
- Will provide technical guidance during the sales process that includes organization around needed data samples, identifying, and coordinating on output options, and assisting sales leads with technical outputs corresponding to the sales process.
- Lead implementation with clients and be the primary responsibility for adoption and client retention.
- Work closely with product to translate needs from clients to product requirements.
- Work directly with non-Political clients to serve their day-to-day needs while focusing on formulation and implementation of automated solutions
- Oversee the technical client life cycle from contract signing through onboarding and account management to retention.
- Coordinate training activities through phone calls, video sharing, and on-site meetings.
- Work directly with customers to identify business needs, pain points and workflow.
- Serve in a consultative role to better understand the impact of our client’s products and how they help customers.
- Quickly target gaps or areas of opportunity not addressed by our client’s products.
- Distill feedback and provide it to the product team to help enhance our client’s product offerings and market share.
- Work with Sales/Marketing to help create content and presentations for advancing our client’s value propositions.
- Technical background
- Functional with Excel, PowerPoint and/or similar spreadsheet and presentation software
- Basic SQL and/or Unix command line knowledge a plus
- Basic Tableau knowledge a plus
- Customer Service Experience
- Media experience desirable but not required
- Deliver a highly engaging and consultative customer onboarding experience.
- Maintain a positive client relationship through effective communication and account management.
- Capturing customer feedback to help inform future product enhancements and opportunities.
- Mitigating risk by communicating across multiple teams and stakeholders with urgency and transparency.
- Understanding the customer journey and how our client can help solve business needs.
Have talented friends? Refer them through our candidate referral program and everyone will benefit.