demandDrive, Boston's industry-leading demand generation firm, is actively seeking qualified candidates in Greater Boston or surrounding areas to either jump-start or continue their career in sales development and marketing within the technology space.
SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a client in the tech industry through tele-prospecting and email outreach. In addition, the SDR is expected to interface with our client's management teams to perform a variety of functions based on their organizational needs—this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven company
- Self-starter with the ability to positively contribute to a congenial, start-up environment
- Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
-Become demandDrive certified through a 1-week sales training and certification program.
-Option to work remotely and/or hybrid
-Annual salary + monthly lead bonuses
-Internal growth opportunities
-Health Coverage (BCBS), Dental Coverage (Delta Dental), Vision Coverage (EyeMed), 401K
-Great work-life balance + team culture
-Team contests / competitions to earn rewards
-Ability to be voted into demandDrive President's Club
-Team Zoom + in-person happy hours
-Casual dress code
-Company laptop + other resources