Apty - Enterprise Software Adoption at scale.
Apty is a digital platform that accelerates software adoption and goes beyond UI walkthroughs and tooltips to focus on business processes, outcomes, and employee productivity. The proactive digital adoption platform works with any web-based application to track usage, provide on-screen help, and improve overall adoption. Apty's data engine analyzes the user data and provides actionable insights so you can improve efficiency at an unprecedented scale. Apty also functions as an innovative and intelligent platform to provide users with real-time guidance while navigating through web applications. Apty also helps increase employee self-sufficiency and reduce the load on tech support. Apty set sail with a mission to rescue companies stranded when justifying tech ROI and help them gain real, measurable business value when implementing leading technology solutions.
Objectives of this Role
The Partner Account Executive role is a critical resource to help Apty identify and align with the leading global partners that can refer, resell, and implement the Apty solution. As a Partner Account Executive, you will be a foundational team member in supporting the growth of the Apty partner ecosystem. You will build and lead strategic relationships across the Apty partner ecosystem.
Here at Apty we prioritize sales training and your personal and professional growth by investing in you from Day 1. When you come onboard here expect to learn the ins and outs of the world of partner sales quickly through our onboarding sales training and ongoing efforts to stay on top of trends within the industry. This position can be remote or in our Austin, TX office.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Selling Apty solutions through key partners in the VAR, GSI ecosystems.
- Developing relationships at key partners that lead to profitable and repeatable sales cycles for their end clients.
- Working alongside Apty leadership to support partner channel efforts in the Workday, Dynamics, and ServiceNow Ecosystems.
- Work with the Partnership leadership team to track activity and measurable KPIs monthly
- Understand and position Apty in Reseller, Referral, and Strategic partnerships across the globe.
- Work with the extended Apty team on all commercial partnership activity
- Leverage marketing, solutions engineering, customer success, legal, and product teams to bring the best of the best to each and every sales cycle.
- Utilize Apty tools along with Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg and other sales technologies to generate in-market partner opportunities.
- Align with Sales Development and Marketing support to develop account plans and go to market strategies.
- You MUST be a Salesforce Guru, and maintain excellent SFDC data, notes, and next steps.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Experience in the channel or partner development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver
- You have great organizational skills, and attention to detail and are a strong time manager.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting
- Internally driven to succeed and a desire to step out of your comfort zone to come up with solutions
- Passion for sales and technology with a willingness to learn and adapt when changes arise
- A true team player who will collaborate with their peers, share tactics that are working, and succeed faster as a team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- 5+ years of partner and channel selling experience in Workday, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Dynamics (Preferably to the GSI community).
- Experience with GSI teams (ACN, DEL, PWC, GT, and others) is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of deep experience in Digital Adoption, Training, and Learning or Enterprise SaaS implementations.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, AHA, Trello, Confluence, or similar)
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross-functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and internationally
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
Recent Industry Recognition:
- Apty Raised $7.5M in Series A Funding in July 2021, $12.9M total funding
- Apty Recognized as DAP Momentum Leader in G2 Summer 2022 Report
- America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 - Forbes.
What to Expect:
- Remote work with occasional travel to client sites, and HQ in Austin, TX
- Competitive compensation
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Constant ongoing training and investment in your professional development
- Fantastic Culture- we take our work seriously, not ourselves.
- Close-knit team with strong collaboration
- Competitive Benefits (Health, 401K, PTO)
Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or another protected group status.