Panaya is a fast-growing global leader in enterprise IT software solutions.
We seek a Strategic Account Manager to join our North America sales teamwith a special focus on the largest customers in the region.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you are responsible for developing new business in the region to support new and expansion revenue growth. You work towards an allocated new business sales revenue target within your territory.
- Win new logos and strategic expansion sales revenue, in line with targets
- Create a market development strategy and execute on it
- Work on a defined customer list and coordinate the sales activities there
- Leverage regional channel partners (i.e. resellers, SI's, ISV's, technology partners, and alliances) to scale the efforts and overachieve on set goals
- Act as primary and overall manager of all of the activities with the customer
- Identify and cover all organizations that fall into your designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities according to quarterly and annual targets
- Build a full enterprise account plan that outlines the strategy to maximize the total account revenue
- Promote and sell the entire appropriate Panaya portfolio to the different customer stakeholders
- Re-engage with former customers and create new revenue from existing strategic customers by up-and cross-selling
- Generating and following up on leads
- Qualifying leads and prioritizing opportunities
- Work with presales, marketing, and other Lines of Business to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
- Ambitious and hungry to win new business, overachieve on quota and earn a great bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, fast learner, and thirsty for knowledge and information
- At least 5 years of experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales of complex software solutions, preferably SaaS
- At least 5 years of experience in sales within the North American market.
- Extensive experience in leveraging partnerships (SIs, alliances, ISVs) to win business and scale it multiple times
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Excellent skills in multiple-opportunity management
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis
- Ability and willingness to be a real team player
- Working on a home office mode
- Location in the US: flexible
Reporting to: VP of Sales North America