Eager to join a dynamic and quickly expanding startup that is provides a key missing piece to today’s evolving mobility ecosystem? Are you a self-starter with experience in technical deployment of software platforms and ensuring success of corporate customers? flexigo is seeking a Technical Deployment Specialist to help launch our unique suite of digitized mobility solutions that are creating an ecosystem of sustainable mobility to customers across the US. Join flexigo and together let's extend our footprint of our innovative technology further to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility-tech company in the world.
Our platform is a single point solution for corporate and campus mobility, and are inclusive of a best-in-class analytics engine, fixed-route and dynamically-routed shuttles, vanpool and carpool solutions for the commute, as well as closed-loop carshare, bike and scooter share, and rideshare solutions for intraday mobility, all offered via a single user app environment and a consolidated administrator portal. In combination with flexigo’s robust automated reporting tools, the solutions offered are the most complete and elegant available in the market. And since these services have been running in Europe for over 5 years, the technology is fully de-risked, making the adoption decision for customers that much easier. All of this combines to make flexigo one of the fastest growing mobility technology providers building on our 15 years of experience in providing telematics solutions.
As the Technical Deployment Specialist, you are expected to help enable successful customer experiences that lead to growth. Along with outstanding customer management experience, you have a passion for new mobility & transportation technologies and innovative business solutions. This is a very entrepreneurial role and will also involve close collaboration with our software and operations teams.
The ideal candidate should have experience in technical deployment and customer onboarding of B2B software solutions and possess exceptional communication, EQ, analytical and problem-solving skills, and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders and colleagues.
We are seeking a self-starter who is highly collaborative and has experience working in a customer facing role in an Engineering- or Product-led organization, ideally with a strong understanding of corporate mobility and optimized transportation services. Above all, we are looking for someone who has a proven ability to hustle, get things done, and creatively solve problems.
Preferred skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, transportation planning, or related field from a reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer facing technical positions like presales engineer, customer support engineer, technical deployment or similar in the field of software solutions and services deployment and support roles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in technical requirement analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative, customer and solution oriented, open to new ideas
- Passionate about technology and transportation
- Team player, highly capable of coordination, cooperation, and collaboration
- Hungry to learn everything!
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
What you will do:
During the sales process:
- Providing technical demonstrations of the products to the customer
- Managing demo and PoC processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be customer oriented, not sales.
After the sales process:
- Onboarding customers by means of training and initial technical assistance
- Coordinating sales and operations teams throughout the process
- Make regular customer visits and provide solutions by detailed need analysis
- Maximize the benefit from the service that flexigo customers who use our services and products
At all times:
- Initiate outreach to internal teams regarding technical problems and new feature requests from customers in order to provide timely and impactful solutions
- Use CRM software to follow your own customers’ satisfaction, usage, and technical support processes, and to anticipate potential risks so that you can take proactive actions to sustain your customers’ satisfaction
- Follow developments in transportation technology fields
What we will provide:
- In depth training on all aspects of our solutions
- Collaborative team environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid days off
- Insurance coverage, including health, dental, vision, and basic life
Joining flexigo means being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we need to make smart decisions, work as a team, and execute at high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment in which we work, with an aim to grow with people who share these values. As part of flexigo, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us, our partners and the planet be better than we were yesterday.