Perimeter 81 is looking for a highly professional, personable and tech-savvy person to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Santa Monica, CA.
The Account manager will be responsible for maximizing customer adoption and ensuring the expansion of Perimeter 81’s services, all while giving value to the customer. You will act as a trusted advisor and guide customers through their SaaS journey — from service onboarding to product review — ensuring all customers get the full value of their investment with Perimeter 81.
If you are a skilled communicator, thrive on building customer loyalty, and are passionate about promoting account growth, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is a leading cybersecurity unicorn that is redefining the way businesses connect their employees and resources in the new digital age of cloud and remote work. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™ and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We have over 200 employees based in offices across New York, Los Angeles and Tel-Aviv and offer a global and multicultural work environment. We have 2,800 customers, including leading businesses of all sizes and all industries, and are growing fast.
As the Account manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with the customer throughout the whole customer lifecycle.
- Promoting Perimeter 81’s services and driving customer adoption of newly released product features
- Working closely with the Sales team on building customer strategies, ensuring new opportunities are identified and managed
- Taking part in the pre-sales process and handshake with Sales to ensure a smooth customer on-boarding
- Advocating customers’ needs within Perimeter 81, and influencing the product roadmap according to customers’ priorities
- Ensuring customers are ready to be a reference for Perimeter 81’s Sales & Marketing efforts
- Maintaining and overseeing product knowledge-base guides and leading the development of a support community
- Up to 4 years of experience as an Account Manager.
- Two years+ knowledge in CSM/Account management or similar customer-facing position, preferably working in the SaaS or cybersecurity sector
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships
- Technological mindset – able to have a technological discussion with IT managers and senior stakeholders, as well as high-level technical meetings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical messages in a clear and simple way
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Degree in a related field, Business, Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability