Our client provides a wide range of communications products and services, including wireless, data, Internet protocol (IP), voice, television, entertainment and video, and is Canada's largest healthcare IT provider.
As an Account Executive, you will quarterback an interdependent account team of inside sales, specialty sales, and technical pre-sales and draw in executive leaders as required.
About The Role
- Create strategically aligned value propositions by understanding customer business objectives
- Manage and continue to develop a dedicated territory of accounts
- Prepare professional proposals targeted to the key decision makers, usually the C-suite
- Optimize tools such as Salesforce.com and Target Account Selling
- Embrace a unique collaborative, high energy and community-minded culture
- Deal sizes - $200-$500K on average, 6-12 month sales cycles with some that are 18-24 months
What's in it for you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience selling into Public Sector
- You have knowledge of the wireline, wireless, SaaS, and ICT solutions
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Proven ability to identify the client's business challenges and how they materially impact the stated goals and objectives of the organization
- Strong business case development skills and understanding of return of investment (ROI) consequences impacting the client’s business metrics
- Working experience with Salesforce CRM tools
NB. If not right for you or of interest, then please pass on this posting to someone in your network who might be appropriate and help them in their career.
- Minimum base salary of $129,000 with a range above depending on experience
- $120K variable commission (uncapped)
- 3 weeks holidays + 3 personal days
- $500/year health spending account
- Full medical/dental benefits
- Employee Share Program
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.