About The Company
Our client is a leading provider of commercial maintenance services, based in Vancouver, Canada. With a strong reputation for delivering high-quality services and exceptional customer support, they offer a wide range of services including ground cleaning, snow removal, and commercial painting. They are committed to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of its clients.
You’ll Be Responsible For
You’ll love this role if you:
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals for commercial painting services
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the industry through prospecting, networking, and cold-calling
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients to generate repeat business and referrals
- Conduct on-site visits and assessments to understand client needs and present appropriate solutions
- Have previous B2B sales experience with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record of successfully managing the full sales cycle and meeting or exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle for on-site visits
- 65K base salary and commission structure
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Monthly car allowance
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.