Established in 2009, Alibaba Cloud is the digital technology and intellectual backbone of the Alibaba Group. It offers a comprehensive suite of cloud services to customers worldwide, including elastic computing, database, storage, network virtualization services, large-scale computing, security, management and application services, big data analytics, machine learning, and IoT services, creating value for thousands of enterprises, developers, and organizations in more than 200 countries and regions. The Alibaba Cloud International Americas Region team is focused on growing the business across the region by supporting enterprises with their digital transformation and cloud technology needs.
1. KA CSM will play the main contact point of key customers, accompany customers, understand enterprise planning, tackle customer pain points from a business perspective, deliver customer success value concepts, and coordinate internal & external resources to support customer success.
2. Responsible for creating success plans for key accounts, with industrial customers biz planning ability, being familiar with industrial solutions and customer business processes, and supporting our customers to achieve digitalization strategy.
3. The role is required to refine your account service plan based on in-depth business insights and the analysis of customer pain points. Highly participate in new projects' pre-sales stage to achieve renewal and upselling targets.
4. Actively coordinate with Alibaba's cross-functional team, drive relevant resources to support customers to achieve their business goals, and influence the internal product team to iterative productization with business requirements.
5. Rich project management experience, including but not limited to building customer success organization with clients, building trusted working relationships with internal functions and external partners to drive the project achievements, delivering projects on time with adaptable quality, and creating value for customers, etc.
6. Proactively and optimize project implementations. a quick learner (industry awareness, related products, knowledge, and solutions), business acumen is necessary
1. For KA customers and major projects, you will be responsible for customer s satisfaction and customer experience indicators during the project delivering stage, and you need to be able to alert and mitigate the risks, which might have an impact on project delivery and customer satisfaction.
2. Excellent customer-facing ability and outstanding communication skills with high-level clients, and normally at least 8 years of related working experience.
3. Align with national managers & industry SAs to maximize KA client value’s continued growth, and be responsible for cloud client renewal rates, new purchases from existing customer products, hybrid cloud upsell, and customer reputation.
4. As a client representative (VOC), work with the internal team to identify and share technical capabilities, impediments, and feedback collected from customers. Using relevant tools to respond to feedback, so that we can improve internal products and solution capabilities
5. Candidates with digital projects manager, chief architecture, or IT consultants background in the industries of Electronic retail, manufacturing, automobile, or finance, are preferred.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $128,760/year and $210,600/year. However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.