Location: USA (preferred eastern half of the US)
Type of Role: Full Time / Permanent
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona and worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About the Role and the Candidate:
You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing, providing intimacy to the most important actors in the Datacentre Industry. You are a high-energy individual with a very strong work ethic and technology sales skills. You have a great ability to engage other leaders and the team cross-functionally while leading customer sales engagement. You are a sales driven person with a clear vision how to market a product and solutions. You come with ideas and strategic thinking goes without saying.
You make the difference in your partners. Providing clarity where there is uncertainty, multiplying the number of projects where Submer can help your partners to excel and elevating Executive visibility of Submer.
- Develop business within Data Center and Edge customers
- Succeed within the Submer partner eco system, silicon manufacturers, OEM/ODM, reseller partners, distributors, etc.
- Assure and venue growth in designated accounts in line with targets
- Assure customer satisfaction
- Generate new opportunities based both on customer aspirations and pains
- Be trusted advisor of the decision makers on the customer side
- Assure exposure of customer innovative use cases to internal teams for learning and creating case studies, and to other customers and prospects for replication
- Manage escalations to effective resolution and customer satisfaction
- Maintain account plans for designated accounts with clear quarterly and annual objectives and resource planning.
- Create and maintain organization charts for the designated accounts including power base and political situation.
- Provide monthly exec brief for the management indicating business metrics, opportunities and issues.
- Keep accurate forecast.
- Organize account’s business rhythm including QBR’s, exec meetings.
- Organize internal business rhythm related to every account for alignment with Support, Product Management and Professional Services teams.
Candidate Specific Competences
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience in tech sales or business development to the hyperscale market
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and profitability
- Datacentre industry experience, high network in main stakeholders in this industry: Top System Integrators, OEMs, ODMs and Silicon Partners
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience selling large projects within Fortune 100 accounts
- Willingness and ability to travel (if Covid19 allows)
- In addition to the must-haves above, we would really like to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across the region
- Services Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Great Work Environment
- Career path evolution
We hope to have piqued your interest and would love to speak to suitable candidates. If you can imagine yourself working with Submer or know of the right person, please let us know by sending an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Account Executive US. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Who we are hiring
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Submer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.