: The applicable salary range for this position is $130,000-$150,000/yr base, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, geographic location, business needs, and market demand
Who We Are
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to generate hyper-personalized communications. Persado’s generative AI is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For
Persado partners with senior level executives in data rich verticals to transform the way they engage their customers and prospects across the customer journey and across channels. We focus the relationship on unlocking and delivering incremental impact and high ROI.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing new client relationships -- from prospecting to closing deals, including customer upsell and cross sell in your assigned territory. You will be expected to identify new potential clients, building new relationships, understanding the goals and ways that your clients operate their marketing and customer experience efforts, defining clear client value and financial impact, selling the vision of scaling with Persado, scoping effective proposals that will set the client and Persado up for success, and negotiating commercial contracts. You will have successful experience working with and influencing senior leadership in Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
What You Will Work On
You will focus on a set of named target accounts within several different verticals. You will establish initial relationships and credibility with new clients to help them understand Persado’s place in the ecosystem and how we materially contribute to achieving their business goals/objectives.
- Work with your RVP of Strategic Accounts to develop and refine a target list of prospects and prioritize opportunities
- Identify key stakeholders at target clients by leveraging SDRs and your own research of these accounts
- Work with SDRs and our industry strategists to research and identify client needs and priorities, and other contextually relevant background that will help guide and shape discussions with prospects
- Work with Persado leadership, Industry contacts, and the Persado network to try and gain warm intros into as many key contacts as possible, develop effective outreach to drive response from cold outreaches otherwise
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, procurement, legal and ensure timely execution
- Ensure the foundation for long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value and return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets and build successful transition plans into the customer success organization
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience consultatively selling into senior stakeholders focused on value, including senior digital, marketing and customer experience leaders
- A basic understanding of how value is created across marketing and customer experience channels
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding a sales quota
- Expertise in some of the following verticals - retail/eCommerce, banking, insurance, telco, travel, media/digital services.
- 7+ years within Enterprise SaaS --- selling into the B2C companies.
- 10+ years total professional experience that contributed to commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience help understand the context of how digital marketing and customer engagement works in direct/digital/CRM/paid media channels
- Understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics and challenges
- MBA or advanced degree ideal, but not required
What We Offer
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.