Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States, preferably East Coast or Mid-West due to proximity to target accounts.
Joining our team as a Sales Development Representative gives you the opportunity to play a key role in the continued expansion of our client. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the executive team, targeting key enterprise accounts and driving meetings with the clients leadership. Growing at 100%+ rate year-over-year across North America and we’re excited to welcome you on the journey!
Your focus will be on new customer acquisition, by winning new logos to a revolutionary marketplace.
With a clearly defined Sales Methodology that delivers results, and a highly effective team structure to ensure the most effective Customer Journey, from new prospects through to satisfied, expanding, and renewing customer.
Real success starts with hiring the very best people like you! You'll get all you need to get the job done, and make sure you have a lot of fun along the way. The team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, this might be the place for you!
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up.
- You are a true hunter and tenacious prospector of new business.
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching to just about anyone, anywhere.
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how our client provides different values to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude.
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers.
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to simplify complex problems.
- You desire to work in a fast paced, disruptive company and can bring the high energy needed to drive success
- Generate new leads by outbound prospecting (cold call, email, social media) and schedule meetings for Senior Management team and Account Executives.
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within all segments of the business by working inbound leads through a variety of channels.
- Generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives using our clients qualification criteria.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls and work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge.
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation.