As a Customer Success Manager
, you will support our clients in their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform. You will ensure the renewal of contracts by coordinating the different resources (technical, educational, etc.) made available. You will ensure the business impact of our solution in line with the client’s business objectives. Your role is crucial as you are responsible for the development of the relationship with your clients!
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master our product and Convexity corporate culture
- Familiarize yourself with the processes and tools used by our CS team
- Participate in your first customer meetings with other CSMs from our team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take over a portfolio of existing customers
- Start new projects with new clients
Within 6 months, you will:
- Define the L&D roadmap & strategy with your client, and identify new use cases to deploy on the platform
- Define a retro-planning to deploy these
- Identify and document customer use cases
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and 360Learning, in particular by being in contact with key sponsors
- Work with Account Managers to detect new projects to develop the account
Within 12 months, you will
- Limit churn by identifying customers at risk and implementing corrective actionsIdentify & develop advocates
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire CS team
The Skill Set
- ~3 years in Customer Success role
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry
- Strong interest for the digital industry, education and e-learning in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor degree
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We've built a framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!