Salesforce Account Executive
When mid-market SaaS companies grow rapidly, their Salesforce tech stack becomes disorganized & data becomes unreliable. The experts at OpFocus partner with clients to enable them to make Salesforce their single source of truth so that they can make data-driven decisions and scale their ARR sustainably.
We are in search of a high-energy, dynamic, and self-driven salesperson that demonstrates proven success with building relationships & hitting quota in a senior-level consultative sales role. Critical to success in this role is your understanding of the Salesforce platform, its capabilities, and how SaaS organizations can leverage it for operational excellence.
Compensation is base salary plus uncapped commission.
Key Components of the Role Include:
- Prospect, build, and maintain sales pipeline to achieve monthly quota targets
- Conduct business development via Salesforce regional sales teams and other partner relationships
- Qualify accounts and opportunities based on a target client profile
- Gather requirements and organize solution scoping sessions with current and potential clients.
- Formulate and clearly articulate proposed engagements
- Write Proposals and Statements of Work, and review these with stakeholders & clients to gather and incorporate feedback
- Continuously learn about new technologies, methodologies, and SaaS best practices
- Attend and on occasion organize events with partners, clients, and user groups
- Travel up to 30% of the time (within CDC and company guidelines)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of sales, consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to lead analytical discussions, uncover underlying problems, and identify and articulate prioritized solutions
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and trends, pertaining to sales, marketing, and/or services operations needs
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills (writing sample required)
- Experience in selling or working in professional services is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.