Our team is growing! We're looking for an Outbound SDR to come work with us.
We're excited to create space for SDRs to join our team and be the backbone of our outbound strategy. SDRs at Vitally will be involved in the initial stages of the sales cycle by developing and nurturing client relationships in order to schedule qualified meetings for our AEs. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads, and generating new business for the company.
We are looking for self-motivated, naturally curious, and ambitious experienced SDR to help drive ARR and be true product ambassadors of Vitally as we capture market share in the CS space.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline in Hubspot.
- Partner with Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to close.
- Work closely with marketing to identify and create well-qualified sales leads through outbound callings.
- Write creative, compelling outreach campaigns while representing Vitally’s brand with integrity in the market.
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes.
- Prospect your own leads and identify the best ways to uniquely develop a relationship and sell Vitally.
- Be responsible for your own workflow and reaching your target monthly goals.
- Become an expert in Customer Success - asking insightful questions, overcoming objections, and understanding your client’s needs will be critical to your success.
- 1+ years of sales experience or relevant experience (preferably in SaaS sales with an emphasis on prospecting through high activity level)
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize with sensitivity to deadlines
- You have a bias for action
- You are intrinsically motivated to win
- You have a creative mindset and the ability to quickly pick up concepts and product information
- Come with a growth mindset-- consistently working on improving your skills and are committed to learning and being adaptable in a changing environment.
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and diplomacy in all interaction
- You have a positive attitude!
- Bonus: experience using Outreach, Salesloft, and/or Hubspot or relevant sales engagement tools
- Double bonus: experience in the Customer Success space
Vitally is a Customer Success platform built for strategic and proactive CS teams looking to easily prevent churn and retain (and identify) their best customers. Some of the best CS teams at companies like Zapier, Segment, and Productboard trust Vitally to unify their customer data. We make it possible with our powerful analytics dashboards, intuitive automations, and project management tools that all together make their customer data collaborative, measurable, and actionable for all key stakeholders-- from CSMs to CEOs.
We’re a high-growth, VC-backed startup who, at the end of the day, are looking to onboard people who want to have a profound impact on both the business and their own career. How? Working together to build the future of Customer Success.
If you get excited about ownership, autonomy, impact, and quality output -- then we’re excited about you. We’re not here to hold your hand, but we’re here to build a great product together.
Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location (we know some places cost a lot to live!) The SDR base starts at $80,000/year.
- Commission: 30% of your total On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be tied to performance against your goals (i.e. number of meetings delivered and opportunities created each month)
- Equity: We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- 100% of health/dental/vision insurance premiums covered by us.
- 401k with a company match.
- Commuter benefits.
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum we require you to take off. Please relax and recharge!
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policy.
- WFH stipend to ensure your work environment meets your standards wit (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Education stipend.
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we're young and scrappy as a team, we don't believe in building a startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we're a focused team that busts our asses at work, and we enjoy hanging out from time to time-- but we enjoy having our own lives outside of Vitally.
- Career path: Not only will you learn a ton in this role, but since we're a small team, there will be plenty of promotion and growth opportunities ahead. There is clear path to getting promoted into a closing account executive role within 12-18 months in-seat.