Sinch is looking for a Customer Success Manager to focus on increasing install based sales. This individual will work closely with our Team Lead in efforts to execute business processes, follow best practices, and help meet the needs of our existing customer base. This individual will evangelize Sinch’s diverse product suite, resulting in the adoption, expansion, and renewal of Sinch’s customer base.Responsibilities
- Maintaining relationships with accounts with MRR of 1k-50k
- Conduct monthly & quarterly account reviews
- Prospect into existing accounts to proactively find new opportunities
- Cross-sell/up-sell the product portfolio
- Managing a high-velocity sales funnel
- Lead the customer lifecycle journey
- Forecast account growth on a monthly basis
- 3+ years selling technology (SaaS preferred)
- Experience leading existing accounts (AE with existing accounts, AM, or CSM w/ quota)
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Experience handling high-velocity sales process
- History of career advancement
- History of selling to developers preferred
Skills and Characteristics
- Highly technical (relative to the average salesperson)
- Able to navigate complex organizational structures
- Experience using Excel/Google Sheets
- High-velocity sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- High energy
- Results oriented
- Ability to learn something new
(*Colorado Only*) Annual on target earnings of $118,000 (70,800 + 47,200) + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.