is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
The successful Account Executive will find business opportunities and manage customer relationships, preserving and expanding our customer base. This role is responsible for identifying opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships, satisfying the customer needs through providing the ideal Therapy Brands solution(s) for them.Primary Responsibilities Of This Position
- Surface exciting new revenue opportunities, as well as being responsible for cultivating a healthy pipeline in partnership with our marketing teams
- Develop a deep expertise of the platforms, encompassing both Practice Management and Clinical Operations
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer problems, buying process, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Clearly understand the business challenges created by the technical issues the client faces
- Work collaboratively with marketing, and other sales account teams to promote the solution to assigned territory.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the business model for prospective clients and ability to educate prospects on how our solution can enhance their current business model
- Lead the sales process including:
- Identification of targets
- Cold Calling
- Building Decision Maker Relationships and Trust
- Educate Decision Maker on value of new business model
- Demo product
- Deliver professional proposals
- Delivering Financial Return: Value, ROI, Payback etc.
- Negotiation: Legal and Business
- Contract Completion
- Identify, upsell and cross sell opportunities within dedicated territory.
- Provide feedback to the various stakeholders on marketplace issues, successes and concerns pertaining to long-term renewals.
- Gather data and prepare reports and/or presentations. Data may come from internal and/or external sources.
- Compile, analyze and summarize sales statistics and information within highly meaningful graphical presentation formats.
- Ability to travel on occasion to conferences and other customer meeting- up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience in a rapidly evolving domain
- Proven track record delivering results
- Experience in a B2B solutions ales process required, cloud-based SaaS/ Mobile-App solutions
- Expert knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint to produce high quality reports, presentations
- Proficient in data entry and reporting within Salesforce.com
- Must be innovative and able to make meaningful business judgments and independent decision making and recommendations. Demonstration of autonomy in prior roles.
- Proven proficiency in "account plan" development and implementation off related sales strategies required
- Outstanding Communication and presentation skills required- both verbal and written, with public speaking experience desired
- Must be able to work with associates in cross-functional setting at all levels of the org
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to negotiate in both challenging and collaborative sales engagements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands
, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.Therapy Brands
is an equal opportunity employer.