Join the Winning Netwrix Team!
We are a rapidly growing IT company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Organizations of all sizes rely on our products to protect their business-critical data and personal information of their customers and employees from cyber-attacks and data breaches
With 15 years of experience in the field, Netwrix continues its market expansion via innovation and acquisitions (NNT, Anixis, Stealthbits, Strongpoint & PolicyPak). Now the company is backed up by the leading private equity firm TA Associates.
Due to growth, we are looking for a detail-oriented, creative, and strategic Solutions Engineer
to join our team. Are you an energetic, ambitious, and technical individual with two to three years of sales engineering enterprise selling experience and are ready to accelerate your career in a high-growth, tech environment? Working for Netwrix, you will have an opportunity to make immediate business impacts while accelerating your personal career development, surrounded by a positive and motivating team.
What You Will Do:
The Solutions Engineer
is responsible for communicating and demonstrating the value of Netwrix products and technologies in the areas of OS, Active Directory, Privilege, and Data Management to customers and business partners. Fundamentally, the Solution Engineer collaborates with Account Reps and Sales Managers to compete and win business.
- Own and lead the technical sales activities within the sales process to achieve Technical Clearance to Close(TCC) or Technical Win
- Collaborate with sales personnel on territory, account, and opportunity strategies.
- Assist sales personnel in qualifying customer requirements and participating in technical discussions on Netwrix value propositions
- Conduct and coordinate demonstrations, workshops, and product walkthroughs for customers' IT, security, and network personnel, along with influencing technical and business leadership
- Provide customers with the best-practice methods and technical expertise through evaluations and proof of value engagements across OS, Active Directory, Privilege, and Data Management
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Netwrix solutions and corresponding competitive landscapes
- Develop and maintain rapport with customers' technical champions and decision-makers
- Commitment and focus on personal development and a continuous improvement
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A minimum of three years of relevant technical experience. Experience in a pre-sales role will be a strong added qualification.
- Excellent presentation, business, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal candidates should have a strong work ethic to work well with various team members.
- Strong customer relationship skills; a consultative and collaborative approach with the ability to achieve a "Trusted Advisor" role with customers and prospects.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Extensive skills and experience with OS, Application, Privilege, and Data Management tools.
- Experience working on projects centered in Active Directory, Identity, Access Management, and other IT-related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support procurement activities (i.e., RFP responses, evaluation execution, and installation).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Windows Operating Systems, Exchange, Sharepoint, and Active Directory.
- Strong background in SQL knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of various UNIX/Linux platforms.
Why You’ll Love Working at Netwrix:
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (walking challenges, virtual yoga classes, and virtual stretching exercises)
- On the Go Training Sessions on Topics that Matter
- Team Orientated and Collaborative Colleagues
- Casual and Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Regular Town Halls to Keep You Informed
All Told…We’re a Culture that Truly Cares About our Employees, and Their Voice to Help Us Thrive! We welcome people from all different backgrounds and experiences and look forward to hearing from you!
Netwrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer