Piper Companies is a rapidly growing recruiting firm seeking its next generation of talent to join the team. We are seeking multiple individuals for our Account Management roles.
Here at Piper, we are a highly collaborative firm, building a team of people who thrive at top speed. At an early stage in the company, your achievements fundamentally impact our business. The only thing holding Piper Companies back from record-shattering growth is identifying partners and teammates who share our burning desire to build a great company. We promote from the ground up and are looking for those rare people who want the biggest reward that they can get from their careers. We need leaders who will hit the ground running in order to develop teams of highly productive winners. Are you looking for an opportunity to see your hard work pay off? Apply today!
Check out our team video: https://vimeo.com/pipercompanies/lifeatpiper
Summary of Account Manager:
The focus of the Account Manager role is to drive customer acquisition and expansion, focusing on both business development activities as well as managing, directing, and working effectively with the recruiting team. The Account Manager will work in a fast-paced team environment that requires persistence, adherence to processes, a high level of organization, and a desire to grow professionally in their career. Account Managers on our business development team focus on winning long-term programs within the IT and Clinical arenas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Professionally represent the company through marketing strategies
- Maintain and create relationships with industry contacts
- Sell and negotiate Piper’s recruiting services to active and target customers
- Ability to manage lead and develop Associates
- Consistent high meeting activity, favorable contract terms and increasing average closed deals in order to drive business forward
- Increase average meetings attended, favorable contract terms and average closed deals per week
Qualifications and Skills of Account Manager:
- Minimum 1 – 5 years previous work experience within the roles of, or related fields of, Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, etc.
- Desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential based on direct work ethic and production
- Must have excellent process management and leadership skills
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative daily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, resilience, and desire to achieve this at a high level
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, creative problem solving, and team player
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce or Bullhorn)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent or related work experience
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Diversity, Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Integrity, Passion for Success)
Tysons, VA, Raleigh, NC, Radnor, PA, Columbia, MD, Charlotte, NC
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Contest Bonuses
- Cell Phone Allowance $100/month
- Car Allowance $500/month
- Open Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits through Cigna
- 401k Employer Matching through ADP
- Other potential incentives determined by leadership up to and including eligibility in Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)