Do you have a passion for technology and the sales DNA to help grow our industrial PC company? As a member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you will manage a portfolio of assigned accounts and help build strong, profitable relationships with our established client base. We are not a one size fits all shop; our customers have very different application needs, and no one system works for all. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment and have the natural curiosity to find the right solution for our customers.
On an average day, you'll...
- Directly engage with top tier clients through frequent proactive communication to strengthen business relationships and identify potential new opportunities.
- Act as primary liaison between key customers and Engineering and Product Management Teams on large scale projects and emerging business opportunities.
- Work proactively with other members of the OnLogic team to identify and resolve customer issues that affect current or future business.
- Work collaboratively with OnLogic’s internal Engineering, Assembly and Fulfillment Teams to provide the best possible solution to customer needs.
The team you will be joining:
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Managers: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have 5 years of sales and hardware experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or work experience in a technical environment.
- You have experience with complex problem solving in a cross-disciplinary way (ex. between hardware and software).
- You are able to deliver engaging presentations to key stakeholders and decision makers in a B2B sales environment.
- You have demonstrated experience in account and project management.
- You have strong financial acumen and negotiation skills.
Who we're looking for:
- A self-starter who is energized by the opportunity to adapt to shifting priorities.
- A fast learner with the ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
- Someone with excellent active listening, written and verbal communication skills, and a strong business acumen.
- A proficient relationship-builder with an eye for continuous improvement.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The OTE for this role is $85,000 to $105,000 ($65,000-$75,000 base). We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow