A company culture that breeds and supports success at every level, putting our employees first!
Ideally, candidates will live in or near their territory and are familiar with the local business climate.
Challenging? Yes! UKG expects a lot from our sales reps and we provide a lot for our reps to succeed. Rewarding? Absolutely! You will have confidence in the performance of the solutions you sell and also in the quality of service your customers will receive, ensuring your accounts will be satisfied with their decision to go with UKG.
If you are known as an over-achiever, and you’ve been looking for the opportunity to land your “last” WFM/HRMS/Payroll sales position, this is it! For sales reps who can prove their WFM/HRMS/Payroll game, click the “Apply Online” link. All exploratory inquiries and applications for sales employment are kept confidential.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careersPrimary/Essential Duties And Key Responsibilities
- Seasoned Application Consultant team to assist with proposals, RFPs, and demos
- Expert Technical Sales Support
- Highly reference-able customer base with 96% customer retention with our hosted SaaS solution
- Solid Sales Operations and Legal staff focused on helping process and close contracts quickly
- Award-winning HRMS/Payroll, Talent Management, and Time and Attendance solutions, consistently outperforming our competitors’ products
- Software-as-a-Service solution for the growing number of companies relying upon SaaS benefits
- Award-winning Implementation and Customer Support teams dedicated to bringing customers live in industry-record time-frames
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and capabilities, incorporating technical advances in presentations to end users
- Present HCM/WFM products and services to final decision makers and end users within an assigned territory
- Identify sales opportunities and develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on HCM/WFM products and services based on their technical needs
- Strong knowledge of HCM/WFM/SaaS Industry
- Must have 3-5 years of proven success selling WFM/HRMS/Payroll solutions
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ukg will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for UKG. These fraudulent “recruiters” have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent UKG. To safely apply for and view open positions at UKG, please click “Apply" and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ukg.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding UKG, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.