We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies
, a division of Rand Worldwide
, advances the way manufacturing engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the architecture, building, civil, and manufacturing industries. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.Job Description
Last year we experienced our best year yet, and continue to overachieve our financial and growth goals, which makes it a great time to join our company. We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team in your area. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at IMAGINiT.
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- 5+ years of direct sales experience selling software solutions to mid-size and large enterprises.
- Measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales team targets.
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Experience selling into the manufacturing vertical a +
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Sold complex solution software (including SaaS) and have experience in any of the following core technological principles such as Digital Transformation, Data Management, Infrastructure Management, Engineering Design, Business Applications or Data Analytics.
- Experience with account-based selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge and execution of the Challenger methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical complexities.
- Exemplary interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Established networks of relevant contacts in Manufacturing.
- Experience working with Salesforce and the reporting/analytical features.
- Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and partner technologies (i.e., Autodesk, Ansys, and Leica, to name just a few) and ensure that you and your team can pass all necessary examinations related to specific certifications.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship