About The Role
The Account Representative/Executive role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats in the South Los Angeles area. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around town, passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus will be bringing on new small-and-medium sized merchants (not necessarily only restaurants) that fit our partnership criteria, and you’ll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
- Basic Qualifications --—
- Account Representative - At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Account Executive - At least 3 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions.
- —Skills The Candidate Will Have--—
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience in the Hospitality/Restaurant Industry
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- The desire and ability to make 50+ outbound calls/connections each business day
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and sales skills (Ability to do so in additional languages such as Spanish, Korean, or Vietnamese is preferred)
- Strong critical thinking ability
- What The Candidate Will Do --—
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within merchant success and your territory
- Partner with our Operations and Sellers on managing the relationship, issue, and questions of merchants
- Track merchant KPI and OKR to understand their success, issues, or opportunities; generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Excel in hands-on vendor management and training of new merchant features or products
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.