The role: Account Executive - Outside sales
Location: Calgary or Edmonton
Our client is a leading network systems integrator and national IP infrastructure company providing network systems planning, integration, installation, and support services across Canada. They design and build IP networks that converge systems, allowing the customer to take full advantage of emerging innovations with future-ready infrastructures.
Our client is seeking a driven and tenacious hunter to join their sales team. As an Account Executive, the primary focus will be to maintain existing client relationships and build new relationships within targeted accounts. The AE will have the tools to drive growth within accounts by providing solution offerings in Physical Security, WiFi, AV, Cabling Infrastructure, Microsoft Teams and Managed Services.
What’s In It For You
- Base salary ranging from $70,000-$80,000
- Commissions paid monthly, with an OTE expectation of $150,000
- Additional annual bonus structure based on company-wide performance
- $700/month car allowance
- Full medical & dental benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 2+ years of full cycle hunting B2B sales experience
- Technically savvy with experience selling at least 2 of the following services: physical security, WIFI, AV, Cabling infrastructure, Microsoft Teams, Managed Services
- Experience speaking to decision makers at the director level
- Growth mindset with the desire to advance in an organization
NB If not right for you or of interest, then please pass on this posting to someone in your network who might be appropriate and help them in their career
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.