To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek outstanding talent eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three ground-breaking ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new coordinated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As an established Account Executive, you know how to navigate through complex organizations. You’re knowledgeable about your clients’ specific challenges and business objectives. You understand how to align your software offering to build a custom solution that your clients can’t live without. You understand what it means to sell a value based solution to and engage with C-suite Executives. You've made massive contributions to your product roadmap by collecting customer feedback and requests and delivering those to internal teams. Your storytelling skills are unmatched so presenting to business line owners across multiple departments won’t be a problem for you. You excel in dynamic environments so shifting gears at a moment's notice and providing excellent customer service is what you consistently deliver. Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Success will be measured by overall performance in bringing in net new clients and expanding existing accounts, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Drive revenue and lead the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business with customers
- Provide recommendations based on a customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Balance inbound customer communication and prioritize/call out issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with different members of the Sales team (Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including Product
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- You are an adept storyteller, effectively engaging and developing relationships with senior managers and the C-suite
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- You have experience (and should enjoy!) collaborating with internal sales teams like Solutions Engineers and Customer Success Managers
- You have worked in a highly matrixed environment and understand how to sell internally as well as externally
- You’ve sold SaaS software that can be used across every stakeholder, multiple departments, and every industry
- You've built global engagement across multiple lines of business and broadened product support within consumer business services organizations
- You enjoy traveling and have the ability to travel 20-30% of the time
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
. and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc
. or Salesforce.org
Salesforce welcomes all.