Do What You Love. Love What You Do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About The Team
Workday is Growing! More specifically we are growing our Healthcare Industry Sales team! We are looking for an Account Executive who has experience growing net new business within Healthcare Large or Medium Enterprise accounts.
About The Role
Ideal candidates will maximize their extensive experience in Canadian Healthcare settings and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to optimally position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions and you will help develop customers into key references for Workday.
Do you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, love working in a multifaceted environment and want to have FUN then Workday is the place for you?
- Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance, HR, sourcing and planning. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, sourcing and analytics applications crafted for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies.
- Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
- Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Workday's values give us a framework for leadership and daily decisions, and help us enjoy our time at work. Sounds so simple, but too often companies get caught up in politics, ivory-tower attitudes, and market mania instead of focusing on the things that probably made them successful in the first place.
- Our core values and beliefs define what’s significant to us at Workday. From a future employee perspective these core values are key;
- Employees - Most fundamentally, people are the core of our business. Without them, we would not have a business. We hire the best and expect phenomenal accomplishments.
- Integrity - We say what we mean, and mean what we say. We stick to our commitments, treat everyone equitably, and communicate openly and honestly.
- Fun - We also feel it’s relevant to have a sense of humor. We like to laugh—it makes our work that much more enjoyable. We also invest in community and company events that help our employees and their families feel a connection to Workday beyond business as usual.
- For a full list of values see here: https://www.workday.com/en-gb/company/about-workday/core-values.html
- Build and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named Canadian Healthcare accounts (Acute Care, LTC and other healthcare settings)
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Cultivate mutually effective relationships with strategic partners
- Be responsible for the sales cycle - from lead progression to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plans
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal systems
- Work with Field Marketing to generate leads
- Ensure 100% customer happiness and retention
- A validated sales hunter and closer with experience in Healthcare in Canada
- Experience leading a sales pursuit in a team selling environment
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience - preferably in a ERP environment
- Consistently leading sophisticated sales cycles from start to finish
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Outstanding professional presence and eye for business
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!